We proudly represent nurses and health-care professionals across Northwestern Ontario, including:
- Atikokan General Hospital
- Dryden Regional Health Centre
- Lake of the Woods District Hospital (Kenora)
- Northwestern Health Unit
- Northwood Lodge Home for the Aged (Red Lake)
- Paramed Home Health Care
- Pinecrest Home for the Aged (Kenora)
- Rainycrest Long Term Care (Fort Frances)
- Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital
- Riverside Health Care Facilities (Fort Frances, Emo and Rainy River)
- Sioux Lookout Meno-Ya-Win Health Centre
- Waasegiizhig Nanaandawe’iyewigamig Health Access Centre (WNHAC)
- Wiigwas Elder and Senior Care (Kenora)
Learn more about your Union and access important resources:
ONA App: ONA’s app gives you instant access to all of ONA’s 500+ collective agreements, important news updates, provincial events, ONA guides, and much more. Download it from the Apple Store or Google Play today!
The Access ONA portal is a convenient and secure one-stop shop, where you can:
- Maintain your personal records and contact information.
- View the ONA Workshop Calendar, register for education, and print certificates for completed
- View your current jobs and learn about your Bargaining Unit.
- Submit requests for replacement membership cards and other documentation.
- Access member-exclusive forms, resources and more.
Even more features are in the works and will be introduced as the Access ONA community grows.